24-Hour, Unit-Dose Packaging
PAXIT® is changing the world of medication management.
Thousands of nurses already have it. Do you?
The technology you need.
The accuracy you deserve.
- Resident-specific doses in one package and pre-sorted by med pass time with clear, concise labels
- Each dose is packaged in an identically-shaped and easy to open blister
- Medications are listed in the same order as the MAR
- The packaging is perfect for promoting medication adherence during a resident’s leave of absence.
- Discontinued medication is easily identified and removed
Designed By Nurses, for Nurses. PAXIT Has Changed the Medication Pass
When converting to PAXIT, you and your staff will immediately see a difference and how this system is superior ... and very easy to use.
- Enhanced safety and accuracy- discontinued medications can be easily identified and removed. And, no commingling.
- When nurses use our proprietary packaging, PAXIT, they quickly notice the added medication adherence safety measures that are automatically put in place. As they administer the medications, each PAXIT bag is quickly and easily verified against the MAR in 3 easy ways.
PAXIT Saves You Money
When using PAXIT, nurses save an average of 30 minutes per medication pass – that’s impressive! This improved efficiency gives them more time to focus on what they were trained for - resident care.
Inventory is reduced from 30 days to 2 days, giving you flexibility when resident medications are changed or discontinued. Nurses process far fewer returns, virtually eliminating this time-consuming task.
And, no restocking fees!
Continuation of a medication filled/cycled daily without any intervention from the facility. PAXIT can also manage the refill of your oral solids with barcode scanning capability. Nurses spend less time ordering medications which increases efficiency and safety.
You only pay for medications dispensed, unlike pre-paying for a 30, 60, or 90-day supply with other dispensing systems ... with ONE dispensing fee. Eliminating this waste reduces the expenditures leading to Medicare Part D coverage gap (“donut hole”).
White Paper Study
PAXIT Comes in Our State-of-the-Art Medication Cart.
Enormous capacity combined with state-of-the-art engineering, rugged durability, and elegant design make our carts popular with the nurses. By observing nurses across multiple facilities and documenting their input, we can offer you the most efficient and ergonomic medication pass cart.