The PAXIT Difference
The technology you need.
The accuracy you deserve.
- Resident-specific doses in one package and pre-sorted by med pass time with clear, concise labels
- Each dose is packaged in an identically-shaped and easy to open blister
- Medications are listed in the same order as the MAR
- Packaging is perfect for managing a resident's leave of absence
- Discontinued medication is easily identified and removed
How Paxit saves nurses time on their Medication passes
- Eliminates fumbling with multiple punch cards
- Quicker identification and removal of discontinued medications
- Lighter and faster medication carts
- Easier medication reconciliation during the med pass
- Medication administration accountability
Don't just take our word for it.
Get the facts!
This white paper study, conducted by Walker-Phillips Healthcare Consulting, shares more about the impact of using PAXIT in long-term care facilities.