With years of proven long-term/post-acute care and assisted living experience, Remedi has a keen emphasis on resident safety. We continually refine our systems with the intent of providing the best service for our customers and their residents.
Leading Customer Care
Customer Care is not limited to one particular department; instead this group is composed of:
- Dedicated pharmacy technicians, available 24/7
- Pharmacists to accurately monitor and process your medication orders
- IT Help Desk experts, should you encounter EHR integration issues
- Billing specialists
Our commitment is to give you immediate results and resolve the issue in one call.
Clinical Expertise with Consultant Pharmacists
Consultant Pharmacists are committed to enhancing the quality of care for residents through the appropriate use of medication and promotion of healthy aging. These professionals will provide you and your team with expert advice on the use of medications and much more!
Regulatory Expertise And Educational Offerings
Understanding the myriad of a continually changing environment, this interdisciplinary team focuses on regulatory compliance with an objective of perpetual preparedness.
We give you access to a broader range of experts than most pharmacies. Whether presenting before CMS or participating in industry leadership roles, Remedi associates are experts:
- Former state surveyors
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Consultant Pharmacists
- Formulary Management
Our Account Managers are experienced long-term care associates who make regularly scheduled visits to:
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding transition to our pharmacy services
- Be your personalized single point of contact
- Provide detailed MyRemedi portal training
- Support your Electronic Health Record (EHR) integration
- Assist with your survey readiness – including medication pass observations, in-services