- Oaks, PA
- Cleveland, OH
- Baltimore, MD
- Business Analyst
- (DBA) Sr Database Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Director of Sales Operations
- Process Leader
- Corporate Attorney
- VP of Marketing (1)
- Senior QA Analyst
- Senior Development Engineer (.NET)
- Network Administrator
- Field Services
- Collections Specialist
- Levindale Onsite PIC/ Pharmacist Manager
- Levindale Onsite Clinical Pharmacist
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Levindale Onsite Pharmacy Tech- Order Entry
- Levindale Onsite Pharmacy Tech- Filling
- Richmond, VA
- Dayton, OH
- Marshall, MI
Overall, serve as the key marketing communications manager, assisting in the development and execution of external marketing campaigns and internal communications, to drive accelerated sales growth via brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention. Will also work with the sales organization to ensure consistent customer messaging and lead management follow through. Responsible for overall project management of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Assist Vice President with go-to-market planning and execution; manage marketing budget and track/analyze marketing results
- Plan, write, edit and disseminate a portfolio of external marketing communications materials, including press releases, customer communication, e-newsletters, on-demand sales collateral, updating website content, social media content and thought leadership materials.
- Assist with internal communications to employees related to sales and marketing campaigns and results, as well as employee newsletters.
- Project manage marketing campaigns, including external agency management, internal coordination of feedback and approval process, distribution of campaign materials to key stakeholders, including external publications/media and internal sales and key employee distribution groups
- Manage and maintain core CRM systems and website; facilitate lead management process with sales team, including HubSpot and SFDC integration
- Manage overall marketing calendar, including coordination of trade show events, launch campaigns and ongoing advertising, digital marketing, PR and relationship marketing
- Assist sales team with localized support requests and provide training as required.
Bachelor’s degree, ideally in journalism, marketing or communications. MBA a plus
5-7 years related experience. Digital marketing experience, including working with CRM system strongly preferred. Communications experience in health care and/or long-term care facilities a plus
Must be able to communicate effectively and motivationally in both written and verbal forms, with English as the primary language. Must have good leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead, strong problem solving abilities, and a strong customer service focus.
Must be dependable with ability to be flexible, function independently and work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines. Must have strong organizational, project management and time management skills, ability to problem solve.
Strong computer skills, including writing, graphic and project management software. Familiarity with CRM and sales force automation systems (SFDC) a plus.
Contact with Others:
High frequency of contact with marketing agencies, sales organization, executives, employees and customers, requiring effective interpersonal skills exhibiting a pleasant out-going and caring attitude, the ability to interact positively with a professional attitude and demeanor.
This position will be exposed to highly confidential information and data that disclosed would be against Federal and State HIPPA law and contrary to the company’s policies and to professional ethics.
Lifting boxes of literature (25 lbs.) and walking/standing.
Mental/ Visual Demands:
Flow of work requires normal mental and visual demands.
Limited travel (e.g. trade shows, customer visits, market research, etc.)