- Oaks, PA
- Cleveland, OH
- Baltimore, MD
- Business Analyst
- (DBA) Sr Database Administrator
- Controls Engineer
- Director of Sales Operations
- Field Services ( IT Help Desk)
- Levindale Onsite PIC/ Pharmacist Manager
- Pharmacy Technician- Bulk Fill
- Inventory Specialist
- Pharmacy / Long Term Care Biller
- Pharmacy Technician Supervisor
- Information Analyst
- Financial Business Analyst
- Order Entry Training Specialist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Richmond, VA
- Dayton, OH
- Marshall, MI
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for the management of the drug and supply inventory for the Paxit and Bulk pharmacies, including inventory turns and ensuring appropriate in stock position of all items in the pharmacy
- Provide compliance oversight of inventory regarding recalled and expired medications and their subsequent record keeping, destruction and/or return.
- Manage the process for daily order requirements by vendor for items in the Paxit and Bulk pharmacy to insure availability of all products and optimize full rates for customer orders.
- Manage Perpetual Inventory System including audit counts, establishment of par levels and other analytics to ensure accuracy physical inventory in the system.
- Coordinate inventory and packaging projections as new facilities come on the Paxit and Bulk inventory demands.
- Responsible for conducting periodic and scheduled physical inventories and supervising inventory audits as needed.
- Assure adequate supply of required product and when necessary locate alternate sources of products when unavailable from primary supplier.
- Assure efficient receipt of all daily orders from wholesaler or suppliers and their proper placement into stock.
- Assure brand-to-generic conversions are optimized in terms of product availability and product category profitability
- Assure department goals are achieved in volume, production, inventory accuracy, and customer service levels.
- Communicates with other departments and customers on inventory related matters.
- Develop, maintain, comply and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures specifically related to inventory management and pharmacy operations as they relate to inventory management.
- Assures compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- Participates in special projects or training to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner anticipates and responds to the positions areas of responsibilities.
- Promotes a culture of customer caring, personal accountability, metric driven productivity.
- Other duties as directed or assigned.
BA or BS degree in business or other related fields preferred. Proficient with exceptional knowledge in Excel, Word and Outlook required. Medical terminology and proficient knowledge of brand and generic drugs required.
Minimum of three years experience managing a Perpetual Inventory Management System. Experience with barcode and/or hand held technology for inventory management desired. Prior experience working in a health care or long term care pharmacy environment highly preferred. .
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with English as the primary language while having a strong customer service focus.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment. Must be dependable with ability to be flexible, function independently, and work under pressure with multiple tasks/deadlines. Must have a strong attention to detail and strong organizational, time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
This position must exhibit maturity in judgment, will work under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager.
Contact with Others:
High frequency of contact with employees, customers, vendors, and guests requiring effective interpersonal skills exhibiting a pleasant out-going and caring attitude, with the ability to interact positively with a professional attitude and demeanor.
This position will be exposed to highly confidential information and data that disclosed would be against Federal and State HIPPA law and contrary to the company’s policies and to professional ethics.
This position requires the ability to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or lift, carry, push or move objects. Position requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Mental/ Visual Demands:
Flow of work requires normal mental and visual demands.