A culture of compassion, innovation, and speed.
Remedi is one of the top institutional pharmacies in the United States and is embarking on national growth. As we expand, we seek talented associates who want to grow with us. Qualified candidates will have strong fundamental knowledge of their area of expertise and be self-starters with the ability to quickly become contributing associates. They must also understand the core functionality and benefits of our differentiated industry innovative technology.
We frequently seek talented individuals for:
- Clinical roles (e.g., Pharmacists, RNs)
- Pharmacy Operations roles (e.g., Technicians, Order Entry, Medical Records, Quality)
- Information Technology roles (e.g., DB analysts, Network Engineers, Business Systems Analysts, Software Engineers)
- Accounting/Finance roles (e.g., Billing, A/P-A/R)
- Engineering roles (e.g., Electro-mechanics, Mechanical Engineers)
- Corporate and Administrative roles (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Training, etc.)
If the opportunity of a role in transforming an industry interests you, and you have the requisite skills to succeed in one of our exciting career roles, click here to view our career opportunities and apply now.
Remedi offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits including various healthcare options, employer-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Additional ancillary benefits are also offered through third-party vendors.